Make Kadaza Your Homepage
Kadaza is designed to be used as your homepage, so that you can find all your favourite websites quickly and easily. Choose your browser below for detailed instructions.
Install the Kadaza Chrome Extension:
1. Click on the Chrome menu icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
2. Under Appearance, Check Show home button. Enter www.kadaza.co.za in the Enter custom web address field.
3. Scroll down to the On startup section, check Open a specific page or set of pages. Type www.kadaza.co.za in the box.
1. In the upper right corner, select Options and click Settings.
2. In the "Start, home, and new tabs" section select Open these pages. Click "Add a new page" and enter www.kadaza.co.za. Click save.
3. Activate Show the home button. Click "Enter URL" and enter www.kadaza.co.za. Click save.
1. Click and drag the Kadaza icon below to the home icon located in the upper-left corner of your browser.
2. Click yes in the pop-up box.
1. Click on Safari in the top Apple menu bar, then select Preferences.
1. Click on the Gear icon, located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window.
2. When the drop-down menu appears, select Internet Options.
3. On the General tab, under "Home page", enter www.kadaza.co.za. Select 'OK'
Share your experiences, comments and suggestions with us: Click here.